According to the British Beer & Pub Association there has been around 2000 Pubs and Bars lost forever as a result of COVID.

It is estimated that since pubs were told to close on March 20 last year pubs have lost sales of around £8.2 Billion, that’s around 2.1 Billion Pints not consumed, some of which went down the drains.

Although outside hospitality is scheduled to reopen on 12th April it is estimated that only 43% of venues have the facilities to allow this leaving the other 57% to wait until May 17th when indoor hospitality is planned to reopen, with all restrictions being removed on June 21st.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *